Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Feature -- EnchantedDandelions

On Fridays, I'll be featuring fantastic shops, artists, etc. First up is EnchantedDandelions. She's a fellow EtsyKids member and has adorable things in her shop for kids.

Who are you?


Good question, LOL. Well, my name is April. Stay-at-home AP/NFL momma to Abbie (2y) and Isaiah (12m). Wife. Bookworm. Vegetarian. Nature lover. Crafter. Just a few of many words that describe me.


What is your Etsy Shop Name? EnchantedDandelions


What EtsyKids items do you specialize in?


Although I'm just starting out, I hope to focus on Pocket Playmats. Made out of felt, these playsets are the perfect size for appointments, eating out, roadtrips, or just playing at home, while inspiring creativity and imagination. I also offer Loopy Loveys, knitted baby hats and flannel baby wipes. Who knows what's next, though!


What do you like about Etsy?


I love that everything is handmade. In a world quickly becoming overrun by huge chainstores, and with a 'cheaper is better, everything is disposable' attitude, I find it very refreshing.


What do you like about creating?


For me, I use my crafting time as "me time". A chance to take a break for myself, to challenge myself, my skills, my creativity. It gives my brain a chance to stretch its legs. LOL.


What do you love about your business?


Being able to work whenever I want, between naptimes or in the middle of the night. And in my PJs. *wink*


What is your favorite product right now?


The Pocket Playmats, as they give me the chance to be as creative as I want to be. I'm even anticipating getting custom orders, because I look foward to that challenge of creating the perfect playset for that individual person.


What makes you unique as a woman?


I am very strong-willed, and I don't conform to society's image of the perfect mom. I also feel that I am very compassionate, and am able to connect to many different types of people.


What do you love about Kids?


They are so free-spirited with no barriers. They don't let anything get in the way of their dreams. They say what they mean and do what they want.


What are some other sites to find out more about you and what you love to create?


You can check out my blog at http://enchanteddandelions.blogspot.com/ for updates on both my shop, as well as my crazy family.

1 comment:

April said...

Thanks Jen! I'm honored!

BTW, I truly enjoy reading your blog!