Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

One Hundred Hearts!!!

Well, it's taken more than a year, but I finally have one hundred hearts in my Etsy store! I checked this morning, as I do most mornings, and I'd reached the coveted number. My own heart did a little happy dance. What a nice way to start the day.

And the really cool thing is that only two of those hearts are people who knew me before my shop opened (my sister and my mom). Amazing to think that since February 13, 2006 there have been 98 people who found my shop and liked it enough to "favorite" me.

Just for fun, I used the arrows to scroll back through the hearts (gotta love the Etsy eye candy). It was really neat to see the avatars of so many people that I now recognize. Many are sellers I've seen on the Etsy forums or people I've met through the street teams that I belong to (EtsyKids and EtsyMom). Some are folks I'd now call friends. Isn't the Internet an amazing thing?

Next goal: 100 sales! (Only 67 to go....)

3 comments:

Janice said...

Congratulations on your 100 hearts! I hearted you too.

Happy House Quilts said...

oh congrats!!! I have a goal of 100 sales...but you are ahead of me..I have 74 to go! Good luck!

April said...

tommy413Oooh, congrats!! And good luck meeting your next goal- you can do it!