Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Studio" Time

I'm happy to say that the little lavender desk is doing a bang-up job so far. I was able to spend two whole hours today, uninterrupted, working on some new necklaces. The time just flew. I got five necklaces made and two more in progress before my time was up. Bless S for giving me that sort of time to lose myself in making something!

Then, thanks to BB taking a brief and unusual nap this afternoon, I was actually able to take some pictures so I could list one. I can't remember the last time I was actually able to make something and put it in my Etsy shop on the same day.

Check it out! Preppy in Pink Baby Friendly Beads. I've been really pushing myself to experiment with new and different color combinations (instead of making yet another blue or purple neckace, lol!)



It was a little frustrating when BB woke up before I could get pics of the rest, but I'm trying to focus on what I did get done, and be happy about that, rather than get my knickers in a twist about what is yet to do.

Actually, that pretty much sums up my life right now. All about the attitude.

1 comment:

Happy House Quilts said...

LOVE the color combo!!! Great job...addicted to blogging??? Too funny!