Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Feature -- LittleGiggles

This week's featured Etsy Artist is LittleGiggles. She has the cutest stroller ribbon toys, and right now they are free with a $20 order!


Tell me two (or more!) interesting things about you.

I went to college for 5 years and then gave birth to my two cuties 13 months apart and decided to be a SAHM. I love baby items and love making custom items for my children and other's children. On each of my pinky toes I have nails that are split down the middle.

What do you sell in your Etsy shop? My items are always evolving but I sell jewelry, pacifier holders, sippi markers, hair bows, and other items.



What inspires your creations? My children mosty as well as things I can't afford.

To which Etsy Street Teams do you belong? ETSY Kids and LIZARDSANDLOLLIPOP

Tell me a bit about your creative process and/or how you learned to do what you do.
Almost 99% of my items come from experimentation. I sit, after the kids and my husband are asleep and just make things until I figure out a design I actually love. If I wouldn't use it, I won't sell it.

What is your favorite item in your shop (currently for sale or previously sold)? Why is it your favorite? My favorite item? That's tough. It's a tie really. Function wise I love my Call Mommy bracelets because they've helped me stop worrying.


That said, I really love my heart onesie. It's so very girly with the ruffled bottoms. I can't wait until I have time to create more with even different appliques!

What 3 words would you use to describe yourself? loving, perfectionist, talkative

What do you like about Etsy? I am able to use my built up creative energy to make items that someone else is going to love while bringing in some extra cash for my family.

What makes your shop unique? I make most of my items custom for each person. Because of this each person is able to have an item that they are sure to love.

What advice do you have for other folks selling or buying on Etsy? Talk up your site to everyone you meet. Pictures that are of great quality and angles. I am constantly updating mine to attract buyers to my shop. Once you have them there you have to make sure you have great communication and service!



For more Friday Feature interviews, click here.

1 comment:

little giggles boutique said...

thank you so much! thanks for adding so many pictures too. you did a wonderful job - i'm honored.

oh and im now apart of etsybaby too.