Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Feature -- ODannysGirl

This week's featured Etsy Artist is ODannysGirl. You'll find lots of great items in her shop, including these adorable hair "pretties" -- almost enough to make me want to grow out my hair again!

I also really like the idea behind her reusable diaper wipes. So cheerful in color, and so clever in design!


Tell me two (or more!) interesting things about you.
I am left handed and have red hair. A guy at CVS the other day told me I am an anomaly. Not sure if that was a compliment or not.
What do you sell in your Etsy shop? Dining Out Travel Bibs (patent pending), taggie burp cloths, taggie bibs, handbags, headbands, hair ponies, wallets.

What inspires your creations?
My children and the world around me.

Tell me a bit about your creative process and/or how you learned to do what you do.
I have been creating since I can remember. My mom and grandmother taught me at a very young age how to sew, crochet, cross stitch. Drawing and art developed naturally on there own. I was voted most talented out of my high school graduating class.

To which Etsy Street Teams do you belong? EtsyKids, EtsyMoms & Military Brats at Etsy (a new one up and coming)

What is your favorite item in your shop (currently for sale or previously sold)? Why is it your favorite?

I love my Dining Out Travel Bibs because they are my very own and I am proud to have something that is unique and useful.

What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Creative, Honest, Hardworking
What do you like about Etsy? The community and the diversity

What makes your shop unique?
Me
What advice do you have for other folks selling or buying on Etsy? Take your time to look and fall in love with what your buying or selling. It's so worth it and you will be a happier person for it.

1 comment:

Odannysgirl said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shop! You have a terrific blog going here. Best Wishes, Shelly