Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm an Auntie!!!

Welcome, welcome to my little niece! She was born earrrrrly this morning. I'm over the moon, and I'm sure my sister and brother-in-law are as well. BJ had declared more than once that the baby would be a girl (they didn't find out beforehand), so it was neat for his prediction to come true. He was certainly proud of himself.

He's been talking all day about his new cousin, and when he saw the picture that they'd emailed, BJ did a little dance of joy and excitement. He then insisted that he needed to show his new cousin the number zero, so he ran and got one of his number cards and held it up to the computer screen so she could "see" it:



It's neat to think that BB now has a cousin born in the same year. I hope we're able to travel enough in years to come so that all the kids get to know each other. All day, I've been wishing and wishing that I was closer to the east coast. I'd love to be able to meet this newest member of our family!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Aww :) I have a nephew due in December that I just can't wait to meet. Newborns.... awww... lol... baby lust...