Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Renegade Results

I'm delighted to share that my time at the Renegade Craft Festival was a success. I had three hours at a little 3 foot section of the Etsy booth, and in that time I sold six necklaces, gave out tons of business cards, and got lots of positive reactions from folks who stopped by my table. Definitely good strokes for the ego, and I came home with more than what I'd spent on gas to get to San Francisco. Also got some good contacts for other craft fair opportunities. So exciting!

The most memorable sale of the day was a bracelet I sold to a very flamboyant, tall man. I was really tempted to take a picture of him wearing the jewelry, but I didn't want to offend him -- would have been perfect, though, to illustrate the second half of my slogan: Jewelry for Breastfeeding & Beyond!

No comments: