Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Mama's Magic Studio Treasury!

Like many Etsy sellers, I get a little obsessive sometimes about checking my "views" on the items I have for sale, and when I noticed that these earrings had suddenly received about 100 views, I figured something was up. A little clicking later, and I see that I'm in this treasury!

It's the first one for my new shop, and the curator isn't someone I know or someone from one of my Etsy teams, so it's especially exciting to realize that mystringtheory just stumbled over my shop, saw these earrings, and liked them enough to include in the treasury. Yay!

1 comment:

April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Congrats! How exciting! And those earrings are too cute. :)