Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Going to the Birth & Baby Fair? Getcher Free Pass Here!

I'm so excited to be participating in the upcoming San Francisco Birth & Baby Fair sponsored by Maternity Xchange. The fair includes workshops and demonstrations in addition to shopping and other great resources, and I'll be there with my Baby Friendly Beads. I'll be sharing a table with another SFEtsy seller, the amazingly talented Nicky of "wee san francisco" who makes beautiful paper art for the nursery.

The fair will take place on Saturday, September 6th, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Fort Mason Conference Center. This is a fantastic event for new and expecting parents in the Bay Area. Admission is usually $5, but I have a limited number of free and discounted passes available while supplies last. If you’re interested, please email me with your mailing address, and I'll put one in the post for you!

No comments: