Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 17, 2009

A Renegade Weekend!

Mama's Magic Studio is all set for the Renegade Craft Fair -- or as ready as I'm going to get! It's been a busy two months of preparation. Here's the final inventory of what I'm taking with me, most of which has been made in the last 10 weeks:
30 pairs of handcrafted knitting needles
50 bird's nest pendants (in various styles of number of eggs, color of eggs, color of wire)


18 pairs of Fraternal Earrings in various styles


24 pairs of Knit the Knot Known earrings

28 yarn ball pendants (a new style that coordiates with the Knit earrings)

16 beaded bangle bracelets

7 beaded dragonfly suncatcher ornaments

43 bookmark baubles

59 stitch markers (another new design)

It wasn't as much as I'd hoped for, but my hopes were extremely ambitious. At any rate, it should be enough that I won't embarass myself with an empty table.
Any wonder my fingers are sore? It will be good to take a break (and get back to blogging more regularly) but for tonight, I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Local folks, come on by and say hello! The Fair will be at Fort Mason in San Francisco, from 11 am to 7 pm on Saturday and Sunday. For more info, see here.
FYI my Etsy shop will be closed for the weekend while I'm at the fair. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Angela said...

GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

tierramor said...

Luck luck luck luck!

Jen said...

Thanks! it was great! I'll be posting about it soon!