Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June? Already?

Gosh, it's been busy here in Mama's Magic Studio! I'm filling almost every spare moment with creative energy, prepping for two upcoming events -- the Knit One One Jazzy June craft show on Saturday June 5th, then the SF Etsy Sampler Trunk Show on June 12th.

Mama's fingers are sore from so much wire work! And you can always tell when I get super busy, just by looking at the frequency of my blog posts... I've even taken a bit of a break from my Friday Features. But those will be returning soon, I promise!

I am working on some new designs -- including gifts for Father's Day. It's always exciting to work on new designs. My shop definitely leans towards the feminine, so it will be nice to have some items for the guys. I won't have time to get pictures and list them in the Etsy shop in time for Father's Day, because I'll be closing up shop for vacation during the second half of June, so the only way to see them is in person this Saturday or next!

June always seems to sneak up on me. Much of that has to do with the fact that our family life has a decided focus on the school year, which means a busy push in late May and early June. Even though S wasn't teaching this past quarter, our household heart has continued to beat to the pulse of the academic calendar. And here it is June already!

Which means -- in four days I will celebrate my two year Etsy-versary with Mama's Magic Studio! (I've been on Etsy longer than that, since my first shop opened in 2006, but since that shop is now closed I celebrate according to the Mama's Magic Studio dates.) I'm trying to decide what I should do to mark the occasion. A sale? A giveaway? Let me know what you'd like to see!

2 comments:

cath c said...

a giveaway is always nice. you run sales quite a bit.

congratulations! and yes, june snuck up on me, too!

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

ask and ye shall receive! i just posted my giveaway :-)

thanks for the congrats!