Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pause

Well, it's taken me a few days to recover, but I'm delighted to say that the Sampler was a big success! The gallery space was gorgeous, and it was great fun to meet so many talented SF Etsy team members. We had a very busy day!

One of our team members, Akiyo of My Dear Darling, put together a nifty podcast post as a recap of the event. Cool pics too! Yours truly is the first interview -- it was my first podcast EVAH. Actually, my first recorded interview for Mama's Magic Studio, too. Woo! You can check it out here at the SF Etsy team blog.

I only have time for a very brief pause today -- we're getting ready to go on a much needed vacation. The blog will be pretty quiet for the next two weeks. But I'm already looking forward to July -- new products itchin' to get listed in the shop (just need pictures!) and creativity is sparking all over the place. Did I mention that I'm experimenting with handmade fabric flowers? FUN!