Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Feature -- Happy Anniversary Etsybloggers!!

This week, for something different, I'm devoting my Friday Feature space to helping spread the word about the Etsybloggers Anniversary Sale! I love being part of the Etsybloggers Team, and I'm delighted to be participating in the sale this weekend to help celebrate the team's 3rd Anniversary.

At Mama's Magic Studio, receive free shipping on all my handmade knitting needles by mentioning Etsybloggers when you check out. Discount refunded to Paypal.


Check it out -- all the shops below are taking part in the sale!







































































































































































1 comment:

storybeader said...

look at all the shops having sales! Happy Anniversary! {:-Deb