Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

They're Baaaaack!

After a nice, long summer's break, the students are moving back on campus today. It's gonna be a busy, busy weekend! Already the parking lot is full of parents and kids (who are truly young adults, yet they still seem kids to me) and All Their Stuff.

My two kids decided, with S's help, that it would be fun to decorate the white board in our building with a Welcome Back sign. S was kind enough to take a picture of it for me, since they made it while I was cooking dinner.

S drew the butterfly for BB to color in. She was all about the smiley faces. Because a welcome back sign should be happy!


BJ left them a very cryptic secret message. He wouldn't even tell us what it said -- because it's secret!

It's been nice to have the quiet campus, but I have to say I'm looking forward to the students coming back. The mostly empty building has been a little eerie at times. And it will be great to have so many babysitters available again -- date nights, here we come!

No comments: