- working on inventory for three upcoming holiday craft fairs (Made with Love at SCU on 11/5, Event California's Holiday Boutique in San Jose on 11/21, and SF Etsy's Winter Wonderland on 12/4!)
- learning new skills (how to make rings! more fun with my sewing machine!)
- spending great time with the kids (playdates! learning about dinosaurs in kindergarten! gym class!)
- making yummy food (Grandma's gingercremes! banana nut muffins! brownies!)
- figuring out the kids' Halloween costumes (a skeleton for BJ, the princess Ariel for BB)
- spending time with friends (so nice to see A on Wedneday and chat for a bit! and thanks, M, for driving down to see us last night! lovely to see you!!!)
- watching some baseball (go Giants!)
It's gonna be a busy 7 weeks, so there will probably be fewer posts in the near future. So much to do, so little time to blog!