Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gonna Be A Good Day

Even though I was up at 5:34 a.m. I can tell it's gonna be a good day. When I opened my eyes, one of my first coherent thoughts was remembering some very good news that I heard yesterday. (It's not my news to share, but let's just say I'm over the moon thrilled for my little sister!)

I had a full 20 minutes to myself before BB was up and about, so I was able to catch up on email a bit and found this little gem in the daily email from The Happiness Project.

The Unseen Sea from Simon Christen on Vimeo.

When BB got up, we had a good cuddle on the couch while the boys slept in for a bit. Nothing quite like waking up with a cuddly bundle of love in your lap, snuggling into you and telling you, "Mommy, I love you soooo much! Is that a really sweet thing to say?"

Yes, my darling girl, it certainly is.

And today my dear friend L gets married! BB is all excited about being the flower girl (which is much of why she was up early, I think) and I will be doing a reading. I spent yesterday evening making BB and I fabric flowers for our hair pretties. (They kinda match, too. Because, why not?)

It should be a lovely day. Hope yours is too!

2 comments:

cath c said...

pretty.

enjoy the wedding with your flower girl!

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

thanks, Cathy -- we sure did!