Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mama's Magic at Made With Love!


I'm really excited about Friday's craft show, my first of the holiday season! I'm participating in the Made With Love craft show at Santa Clara University. It feels like I've been spending every spare moment making handmade magic and working on my display.

It will be my first outdoor show and my biggest booth area yet (10x10), so there's lots to be thinking about. So long as the weather holds, it should be a fantastic day!

Here's the info from the flyer:

• Raffle with fabulous prizes*
• Over 30 local vendors selling handmade, unique and
affordable items for the holidays

Friday, November 5, 2010
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
At Santa Clara University
On Benson lawn, between Benson Fountain and Kenna Hall

* Raffle proceeds, vendor contributions, and attendee donations will
be donated Rebekah's Children Services, an organization promoting
the social, emotional and physical well being of children and families
through residential treatment for abused children, community outreach
services, outpatient therapy for at-risk kids, and comprehensive
Prevention/Education to help troubled kids.

There's free parking and free admission. If you're in the area, I'd love to see you!

No comments: