Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

San Jose Holiday Craft Boutique

In five days, Mama's Magic Studio will be participating in the first annual San Jose Holiday Craft Boutique -- it's my second show of the holiday season, and I'm really excited about it!
The show takes place on Sunday November 21st from 9 am to 3 pm at Napredak Hall in San Jose. Hooray for craft shows! There will be lots of talented local artisans showing off their handmade wares, including many of my fellow SF Etsy teammates. (For a list, check out my post at the SF Etsy blog here.) I'll be at table 111, right by the main entrance and right next to the SF Etsy team table (which I'll also be staffing).
No RSVP required, but if you'd like you can RSVP at my facebook event page here. If you're in the Bay Area, I'd love to see you!

No comments: