Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Week...

It's been another busy week -- full of quotidian fun and a lot of family stuff. Nana J came for a visit and was able to join us in watching BJ's final performance for the school play. It was BB's first time watching a play, and both the kids did wonderfully! We've been listening to the soundtrack from Beauty & The Beast in heavy rotation (I think "Be Our Guest" was part of my dream soundtrack last night).


Valentine's Day was nice -- I made my annual batch of gingerbread heart cookies yesterday, and S had a sweet card for me along with some of my favorite cinnamon lollipops and a lovely cobalt blue vase. Very thoughtful of him. Over the weekend, I helped the kids make Valentines cards. BB had to make 20 and BJ had to make 28!

BB was much more into it than BJ, but we finished them all and bagged up the cards along with a little package of crayons and a color-your-own Valentine's Day bookmark for each of the kids' friends. By all reports, BJ enjoyed the festivities at school, and BB and I went to the preschool especially for the Valentines exchange.

Unfortunately, by the end of the day BJ was running a fever of 102. He's home from school today with a fever and cold symptoms but in fairly good spirits regardless. I'm trying to catch up on a lot of stuff. In other words, nothing too much out of the ordinary.

I hope your hearts day was full of love!

2 comments:

giki said...

Poor Boo! Hope BJ is on the mend!

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

it seems to have been a 24 hour thing, all back to normal now! and (knock wood) nobody else got sick (yet!)