Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mama's Magic -- Now at Bobbin's Nest Studio!

I'm delighted to share the news that some of my handmade magic is now available at a lovely local boutique: Bobbin's Nest Studio in Santa Clara!
It's one of those darling little shops that I always pass by and think, "I really ought to stop in -- that looks like such fun!" But I have the kids in tow, or they are closed (or both) or I'm in a rush.... Well, I finally stopped by during the holidays, when my mom was in town, and did we ever have a great time browsing through all the beautiful yarn and fantastic fabric!





Things finally lined up yesterday for me to meet with the owner, Erin, and I was very pleased that she wanted to take a lot of the inventory I'd brought to show her. So, local folks in the Bay Area, you can now get your dose of Mama's Magic in yet another location -- for more info, check out their blog post here!

4 comments:

~Debra said...

Many congrats!

giki said...

HOORAY!! YIPPEE! I am delighted to know that some of your lovely creations will be in this dear shop!!
Congrats!

tierramor said...

Hey, that's fantastic! Sooooo cool - mazel tov!

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

thank you everybody! i'm very happy about it!