Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2011

Naturally Curly Hair




As a straight-haired girl myself, having genetically gifted my daughter with my own straight hair (albeit in a different shade) I absolutely sympathized with BB's request recently: "Mommy, can we make my hair curly?"


(I just didn't expect that request to come so soon, I confess! I blame Peanuts and Frieda. We Johnson girls just won't ever have Naturally Curly Hair.)


So next best thing: I gave BB some twists after hair washing night.


She was a little skeptical that night, but the next morning she was very excited to take down the twists and see her curls...



It's too bad that the cute little ringlets don't stay -- brush them even slightly, and it turns into a frizz-fest!


(At this point, I was having flashbacks to bad 80's perms. Alas.)


But she loved it!

1 comment:

giki said...

With either straight or curly hair...BB is one beauiful child! She really is!