Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summertime

Happy Summer Solstice! We celebrated the start of summer by turning on the air conditioner. BB was at preschool today, so BJ and I spent the morning bringing some order to the chaos that had slouched its way through the household. I can now see the surface of the computer desk! And, perhaps more impressively, I can see the surface of the art table in the kids' playroom!

BJ was a big help, surprisingly, once I got him into the spirit of things. When it was time to go pick up BB, he actually protested the idea: "I'm having fun! I don't want to stop organizing!"

When we walked over to get BB, you could really tell that summer was here. Happily, the promise of a popsicle upon our return kept everybody happy in the heat. All told, it was quite a satisfactory day. Hope yours was too!

No comments: