Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One for the File

Today on the walk home from school, BJ was giving me the usual complicated narrative involving his vision for "our" virtual aquariums. (Ever since playing My Aquarium Sim on the computer, he has taken great joy in designing and imagining various aquarium setups. All of them quite involved.) I was trying to talk to BB at the same time, so I lost track of what he was saying at one point. "That sounds like you have a lot of plans," I said. "How do you keep track of them all?"

"That's easy!" he replied. "I put them in my brain file!"

I laughed. "You have a brain file?"

"Yeah!" he told me. "Actually, it's called a brain memory file. And you know what?"

"What?" I asked.

"It's even alphabetized!"

"Really?" I asked, quite curious.

"Yeah! And when there's more than one, like for A1, A2, A3, it goes according to how many sentences!"

I'm not quite sure what this last bit means, but I tell ya, he must have some sort of excellent memory storage system, given his astonishing memory. (I've been tempted to call it photographic at times.) Perhaps it truly is alphabetized. (If only I had one of these myself!)

No comments: