Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Grateful A Day #23: Friends

I hope by now that my readers have figured out that the gratitude list emerging from this month's entries is not really organized in order of importance. If I were ranking the things in my life for which I am grateful, I can say for sure that friends would be more important than the Teeny Tiny Frying Pan!

I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. I have lots and lots of lovely acquaintances, people I'd consider friends, both online and in the real world. I greatly enjoy the time I spend with these folks, whether that is volunteering together, chatting online, seeing one another at craft fairs or at events for our kids, or going to a Mom's Night Out.

I am also blessed to have a few very close friends. I'd count S as my best friend, I have a few old friends with whom I keep in touch (mostly via facebook), and I have a few women I've come to know since we moved to California. Their friendship thoroughly brightens my world and warms my heart. You know who you are!

Thank you to all of my friends -- thanks so much for being you and for being part of my life. I love you all!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You are on my "grateful for" list, Ms. Jen.