Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Grateful A Day #29: Lists

How would I make it through this life without the almighty list? I am a big list-maker, from quotidian to-do lists to exercises in happiness -- thank goodness for the existence of Lists.

And really, this month's record of gratitude is just an extended list isn't it? And, for the record, here's the list so far. I am grateful for:

My sweetheart
My kids
My parents
My sister
Plenty
Creative Community
The Library
A Nap
Modern Medicine
Good Schools
Freedom
Campus Life
Craigslist
Blogging
Studio Time
Etsy Love
The Teeny-Tiny Frying Pan
Poetry
Photos
Customers
Health
Cleanliness (Godliness)
Friends
Family
Other Artists
Traditions (and a Good Step Stool)
Kittens
Technology (and the Off Switch)

Tomorrow will be my last Grateful a Day for the month, which will conclude the list. I already know what I'll post: an all-encompassing, catch-all finale (which also happens to be one of my favorite songs). So very much to be grateful for. Thank you, wonderful world!

No comments: