Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Grateful A Day #3: My Parents

You gave me life, you gave me roots, you gave me wings.

You are the crows (not canaries) who always did their best, even when things went "schlonny." You taught me about love through your loving example, through your patience, your kindness, and your humor.

And what joy to see you with your grandkids!

Now that I'm a parent myself, I'm beginning to understand just how blessed I am to have you both. How blessed we all are, as a family.

Thank you, Mom and Dad -- for everything.

1 comment:

giki said...

You humble me.

You are such a lovely-loving-blessing in our lives. A blessing that continues to be a source of continued joy.

I love you, back.