Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Crafty Girls

I had my last craft fair of the year last Saturday -- I participated in a "Sip and Shop" home boutique at a lovely local residence.


It was my most successful fair of the season, which was very gratifying. Plus I got to hang out with my crafty friend C, of Hoyden Designs. Good times!


It's been cute to see how interested the kids are in all of my preparations for the holiday craft shows. BB especially has been taking note of how much time I'm spending making things. She decided to open up her own "shop" in the living room!


With everything from holiday decorations to "color your own" bits of paper, she was quite busy making things for her "shop." She even had prices written on little pieces of paper next to each of the offerings. Like mama, like daughter! One of these days she'll be able to join me at the craft fairs!

2 comments:

DJ said...

You look amazing, Jen! Glad to see all is well with y'all!

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

thanks so much, glad all seems well with you guys too! was nice to be reminded to visit your blog :-) take good care now!