Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 2, 2011

Join Mama's Magic Studio -- at Bazaar Bizarre and at the Sip & Shop Boutique

Hi friends, fans, and family! I'm delighted to announce that I'll be out and about with my Handmade Magic at two great upcoming holiday events -- on Sunday, I'll be with SF Etsy in the Etsy booth all day at Bazaar Bizarre San Francisco. Baz Biz is a fantastic holiday handmade extravaganza, with more than 200 local artisan vendors. You can find me in booth #138!

Next weekend, on Saturday December 10th, I'll be at a much more intimate event, the Sip & Shop Boutique at a private residence in San Jose. This event is a fundraiser for kindergarten classes at Dove Hill Elementary, and I'll be joined by a nice variety of local artists with handcrafted wares from jewelry and art to cards and soap, with lots of unique gifts. Location information can be found at the RSVP on my Mama's Magic Studio Facebook page here.

I'd love to see you at one of these events. Leave me a comment if you'll be there!

No comments: