Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

Whoops -- there went another week!

Last weekend, I threw my back out. (By getting out of bed on Sunday morning. That'll teach me.) It had been years since my last bad back episode, but I remember enough of what this is like to have been pretty cranky for most of the week. Bleah.

Luckily, S was able to help a lot on Sunday and Monday, so that I was able to stay down and resting for most of the time. I was on my feet again by Tuesday, when I had to drive for BJ's field trip, and I made it through the rest of the week. Was feeling pretty good by Saturday night, until BB ran full-on into my midsection, coming around the corner and not watching where she was going. So much for recovering in a week.

But that's why I've not been blogging. Sitting at the computer just isn't the best idea at the moment!

This morning, I'm feeling okay, a little bit better, but not pain-free. The good news is that so far it seems localized to my lower back and is not giving any sciatic symptoms. (Knock wood!!!)

BJ is home for furlough days today, tomorrow, and Friday, and BB's preschool is closed on Thursday. Going to be an interesting week. Here's to getting through it and being able to walk around comfortably again soon, without wincing.

No comments: