Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 28, 2012

Mama's Magic is Moving!

Virtually, that is -- I've been hard at work behind the scenes, achieving a longtime goal: my own Mama's Magic Studio website!

It's still a bit of a work in progress (among other things, I'm in the process retagging all 1000+ posts into better categories... whew!) but I'm so excited that I just can't wait any longer to share the news.

I may continue posting over here at Blogger (still investigating the SEO involved with that). But for now, please click on over to my new online home for my new blog and more of Mama's Magic.

2 comments:

Aimee Diane Designs said...

I just bookmarked your website- it looks beautiful!

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Thank you so much! I've been hard at work and I think it is coming along nicely. I've wanted to do this for SO long!